Subscribe to Desktop & Receive My Design Book
By subscribing for an annual subscription of Desktop magazine before the end of January 2013 you will receive a signed copy of our book, Top Designers’ Secrets Revealed (RRP $29.95).
If you don’t happen to subscribe to Desktop magazine in time, pop on over to our Top Designers’ Secrets Revealed website and order you copy online which I will personally sign.
Top Designers’ Secrets Revealed gives you the inside secrets on how the industry’s leading designers turned their passion into their profession and how you can too. You will discover: how you can become a top designer, even if you can’t draw, which field of design best suits your personality and passion, what steps you need to take to become a successful designer, how to turn your creative ideas into a successful business, where to begin your amazing journey in design and where it can take you, how some of the Australia’s top designers started out and what their secrets to success are.
Learn The Secrets of Design Success
Whether you are a design student, a design professional, someone who appreciates good design or want to understand what are the secrets of business success, this book is for you. The book is written in a very relaxed conversational interview style so that you can get to know the designers and their unique stories of how they became successful in a competitive industry.
This book gives you all the ‘real-life’ information you need from the experts in a range of design disciplines such as: Shoe Design, Video Game Design, Car Design, Costume Design, Font Design, Jewelry Design and much more… If you want to know how you can spend each day being creative, having fun and getting paid lots of money to do it, you need to buy this book!
Real People Real Stories
You will also find out how:
• a young woman with a weakness for stilettos, turned her fascination of footwear into a multi-million dollar empire that sees the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Moss lining up for a pair of her pumps.
• to become the one and only designer that the world’s biggest companies such as Qantas Airlines, Kleenex and Gatorade go to for their logo designs and branding strategy.
• a young man with a passion for nature, turned his love for all things green into a multi-million dollar company that even had the Queen walking through one of his landscape designs.
• a 19 year old with no formal qualifications turned her passion for jewelry into a multi-million dollar empire that sees the likes of P!nk and Eva Mendes adorning her exquisite creations.
• a financially struggling stay at home mum, became one of the fashion industry’s leading designers with Hollywood A-listers such as Kate Hudson swooning over her stunning pieces.